Chest Workout: Battle Chest 2
Thank You For The Chest I'm About To Receive
It may look familiar but it's Battle Chest #2. I took the same exercises but tweaked them.
Based the Bench Starter on my week of 4 x 6 reps. That's how we start and tear the titties down.
Sometimes Savagery isn't the prettiest. It's visceral and real. It's nasty passion. Energy in and energy out.
Now go fuckin' bench ya nasty Savage ORC!
BATTLE CHEST #2
A. Bench Press - Power: 4 sets x 6 reps
- warm up & build up weight - rest 60 seconds
B1. Dumbbell Chest Power Flyes
B2. Dumbbell Chest Presses (Neutral Grip)
4 sets x 8² reps (2-0-1-0)
- 2 second lower
- 8 flyes (b1) then 8 presses (b2) then rest 45 seconds
C. Hammer Strength Chest Press: 4 sets x 10 reps + drop set(3-0-1-0) rest 45 seconds
- (3 second lower - 0 - 1 second lift - 0) - drop set = 20% drop/set
D. Cable Chest Flyes - 3 Way: 3 sets x 8³ reps (1-2-1-0)
- (1 second(s) lower - 2 s contraction at bottom - 1 s lift - 0)
- (D1) vertical, (D2) low & (D3) bent over chest flyes
E. Chest Dips: 3 sets x as many reps as possible
On Monday, We Chest.
Stay Savage, my friends.